Beginner Embroidery – June 3rd
Sunday, June 3rd
Learn to embroider in this beginner workshop! You’ll master embroidery basics and learn a variety of stitches as you complete an adorable stitch sampler hoop!
This class will cover:
- How to transfer a printed image to fabric
- Learn a variety of stitches to create different effects
- What types of fabric, embroidery floss, needles and other tools are required
- How to do a basic outlining stitch to complete your embroidered image
- How to finish & “frame” your finished piece in an embroidery hoop
You’ll leave with a finished hoop, goodie bag with mini project, and the know-how to tackle more embroidery projects on your own! All materials will be provided. You even get to take your new tools home to continue embroidering anything and everything on your own!
Early Bird Special
Save $10 if you register before May 14th!
Must be 18 years or older.